Silver Oak Stable
The Silver Oak Stable is a 26-acre equestrian boarding facility located in the exclusive North Shore Long Island community of Nissequogue. Accumanage is honored to be helping Silver Oak expand and elevate it’s offerings through the construction and development of a new, state-of-the-art facility complex.
The project is scheduled for a Fall 2011 completion and includes:
• 24-stall post & beam barn with modern amenities
• 25,000 sq. ft. indoor riding arena with open gluelam construction
• construction of derby fields and riding rings
• office/conference accommodations
• three onsite cottages for staff accommodations
• modern compost facility to turn daily horse manure to pure
compost for use by local and commercial growers
Prior to breaking ground, Accumanage managed and executed all of the site’s specialty applications and new facility requests, as well as demolition of the existing facilities. During construction, it was crucial to Silver Oak to maintain horse accommodations and functionality. By considering their needs and the existing site conditions, including difficult drainage issues, we employed value engineering in our planning to make for a successful transition to the new complex.
To inquire about similar commercial construction projects, please contact Accumanage at 631.563.8100.